TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS,
The health and safety of you, our customer, and our staff are our top priority every day. While the dealerships follow very high standards and procedures for health and safety on a daily basis, we wanted to make sure you were aware of the extra precautions we are taking to ensure everyone stays healthy and is as protected as possible during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you need to have your car serviced and you cannot come to the dealership please ask, and we will arrange it to be picked up, serviced, and returned to you. If you are looking for a vehicle, we would be happy to bring a vehicle to you for a test drive or purchase. All of our vehicles and specials are listed on our websites (listed below). Please remember that a vehicle can be purchased without coming into the dealership. All departments will remain open for normal hours.
- Aristocrat Motors: www.AristocratMotors.com
- Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City: www.MBofKC.com
- Aristocrat Motors Topeka: www.aristocratmotorstopeka.com
WHAT WE ARE DOING IN OUR DEALERSHIPS:
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities.
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout our dealerships.
- We are sanitizing all door handles, surfaces both at the end of the day for the following day and during the day.
- We have installed additional sanitizing bottles in each of the buildings.
- We have hung signs in all bathrooms with hand washing instructions.
- Every night our end-of-day cleaning team is disinfecting all hand-contact surfaces in customer accessible areas.
- In addition to nightly deep cleaning, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic areas throughout the day.
- On that note, we’ve retrained our entire staff in thorough and frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds each time.
- Employees have also been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms.
We strongly recommend that every customer follow the preventative guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) If you, as a customer, are experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the CDC.gov website, please be courteous of others and stay home. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (785) 260-6096.
The Soave Automobile Group